Safe Working at Heights with Ladders
Should you need to book yourself or your engineers onto a Safe Working at Heights with Ladders Training Course please find below details of our approved training provider:
|Apple Group Training
Unit 6 Swinnow Court, 621 Stanningley Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS13 4ER
Tel: 0113 2573222
Contact Name: Richard Appleyard
Training Location(s): Leeds
Unit 9 & 10 Buntsford Park Road, Buntsford Hill, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3DX
Tel: 01527 873850
Contact Name: Michelle Cox
Training Location(s): Bromsgrove & NW London
|TXM Training Academy Ltd
Walnut House, Blackhill Drive, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, Buckinhamshire, MK12 5TS
Tel: 01908 228645 / 0845 226 3454
Contact Name: Rebecca Wright
Training Location(s): Tonbridge, Kent
The course will give practical training in the use of height access & associated personal protective equipment essential for working safely at height & assessing the risks involved.
- Identification of the problems associated with safe working procedures
- Employers & Employees Responsibility
- The importance of risk assessment and safe working procedures
- Fall arrest equipment introduction
- Anchorage point identification
- Maintenance and checking of equipment including pre use inspection
- Donning of a safety harness
- Introduction to the equipment and its safe use
- Cleaning and storage
- Practical application
This is a mix of theory and practice, best practice will be explained and opportunities to put knowledge gained into practice will be provided.
Who should attend?
All installers who use ladders as a working platform.