Should you need to book yourself or your engineers onto the Safe Working at Heights with Ladders Training Courses please find below a list of the CAI approved training providers:
2 Hamilton Place, Hamilton Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5FA
Tel: 01623 418111
Contact Name: Lindsey Stevenson
Training Location(s): Mansfield
Unit 9 & 10 Buntsford Park Road, Buntsford Hill, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3DX
Tel: 01527 873850
Contact Name: Michelle Cox
Training Location(s): Bromsgrove, NW London & Halifax
The course will give practical training in the use of height access & associated personal protective equipment essential for working safely at height & assessing the risks involved.
- Identification of the problems associated with safe working procedures
- Employers & Employees Responsibility
- The importance of risk assessment and safe working procedures
- Fall arrest equipment introduction
- Anchorage point identification
- Maintenance and checking of equipment including pre use inspection
- Donning of a safety harness
- Introduction to the equipment and its safe use
- Cleaning and storage
- Practical application
This is a mix of theory and practice, best practice will be explained and opportunities to put knowledge gained into practice will be provided.
Who should attend?
All installers who use ladders as a working platform.