Safe Working at Heights with Ladders
Should you need to book yourself or your engineers onto a Safe Working at Heights with Ladders Training Course please find below details of our approved training provider:
Unit 9 & 10 Buntsford Park Road, Buntsford Hill, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3DX
Tel: 01527 873850
Contact Name: Michelle Cox
Training Location(s): Bromsgrove, NW London, Halifax & County Westmeath (Republic of Ireland)
The course will give practical training in the use of height access & associated personal protective equipment essential for working safely at height & assessing the risks involved.
- Identification of the problems associated with safe working procedures
- Employers & Employees Responsibility
- The importance of risk assessment and safe working procedures
- Fall arrest equipment introduction
- Anchorage point identification
- Maintenance and checking of equipment including pre use inspection
- Donning of a safety harness
- Introduction to the equipment and its safe use
- Cleaning and storage
- Practical application
This is a mix of theory and practice, best practice will be explained and opportunities to put knowledge gained into practice will be provided.
Who should attend?
All installers who use ladders as a working platform.