Coronavirus Testing 29/04/2020
We wanted to make certain you are aware of the increased capacity that has just been announced by the UK Government to test for COVID-19.
Members, potentially including you or your staff, can now get tested for free for COVID-19 if you are in any of the following categories:
- All those working on the frontline in health and social care (with or without symptoms)
- Patients in the NHS and residents in care homes (with or without symptoms)
- All other essential workers with symptoms
- Anyone over 65 with symptoms
- Anyone who goes into work because they cannot work from home (for example, construction workers) and has symptoms
- Anyone who has symptoms and lives with someone who meets any of the above criteria
- You can either arrange a test yourself, a drive-through one, a home one, or arrange one through your employer. Testing is a critical part of our nation's response to COVID-19 and you should make yourself and your loved ones aware of these opportunities to get tested.
More information including how to book tests can be found at: