Click each title to expand section.
CAI Safe Working at Height Refresher
Telephone: 01923 803 030
CAI has partnered with Constructionline to offer members discounted access to millions of pounds’ worth of live contracts out for tender throughout the UK. Constructionline has developed a new platform designed to connect ‘supplier’ companies with ‘buyers’ looking for contractors and subcontractors. It’s a simple premise: the buyer posts the contracts available and searches through the database of accredited supplier companies for appropriate contractors to invite to tender. The whole process is greatly speeded up as supplier members can store the majority of information needed for the prequalification process on Constructionline’s highly secure database. Details of industry accreditations, liability insurance, financial references etc. are all held centrally in its real time, dynamic, verified database and only need to be supplied once. The uploading process has also been made easier as documents can now be placed in the system as a client’s time allows, perhaps over several separate visits to the Constructionline site. The system is particularly beneficial for smaller contracting companies, allowing them to compete on a level playing field with larger organisations who may have dedicated bid writers. For the buyers, the attraction is the easy access to a range of suppliers whose details and accreditations have already been checked and verified.
As well as direct online access to new business opportunities, Constructionline offers a wealth of ‘Meet the Buyer’ events across the country and a calendar of information and learning events including Continuous Professional Development events and training from industry experts. Through our partnership with Constructionline, we are able to offer our members 15 months for the price of 12 – that’s equivalent to a 25% discount on the first year of membership - a low-cost and low-risk way to fully investigate the opportunities available.
Constructionline is the largest and most lucrative business-generation platform for SME contractors in the UK construction industry and is a widely recognised resource for the UK construction industry, providing unparalleled opportunities for service providers.
Construction National Magazine
The website carries CAI's logo at the foot of the home page and for a discounted price of just £95 + vat CAI members can have a Profile listing in a Directory accessed via CAI's logo for a period of 12 months. The profile will include; full contact details, live website link, live e-mail link, description of services, logo and images, key search words and a Google map.
To secure your company’s listing contact John Conway on the contact details below. The listing will be designed by their in-house team and a proof sent to you for approval and amendment before invoicing.
Telephone: 0161 710 3876
Telephone: 01480 213744
Telephone: 01923 803 030
Mercer Marsh Benefits in conjunction with Jelf Insurance Brokers
CAI believes this to be an excellent benefit as part of your membership. Bespoke cover for our specialist industry is key, and provides you with the specific cover you require to protect yourself and your employee’s wellbeing.Contact Name: Jeremy Reid, Senior Consultant
Telephone: 07515 062 164
Quotatis offers a cost-effective range of accounts providing projects to reputable tradesmen with no sign-up fee or contract. They give you complete control, as you can pay for as many business leads in your area as you want when you want them and without any commitment.
Quotatis eliminate the high cost and low return rate of advertising.
Traditionally small businesses can spend hundreds or even thousands of pounds on advertising with no guaranteed return and no way of measuring its success. That's why Quotatis allows you to spend what you want, when you want to generate the leads for your area when you need them. All quote requests are qualified so it's not pot luck, It's simply a lower cost way of getting qualified leads.
Quotatis' transparent tried and tested system will email (with accompanying text messages) the requested amount of qualified leads in your preferred regional area, giving you total control of your business growth.
Quotatis and CAI have teamed up together and have launched a new feature for all members - The Quotatis Job Board! Whenever your schedule needs topping up, simply head to the job board to see the aerial and satellite enquiries from genuine customers in your area - and pick the ones you like the look of!
Telephone: 01603 856912
Telephone: 0800 551 188
The Fuelcard People
The Fuelcard People have partnered with CAI to save members up to 5p per litre on the national average pump prices, for both petrol and diesel, and up to 10p per litre on motorway refuelling. This level of preferential pricing is only available to members who will not find a better deal anywhere. Cutting costs with a fixed price fuel card is only the start of the benefits:
- No transaction charges or other hidden benefits
- No payment in advance, single weekly invoice
- No interest charges on free credit
- No need for paperwork and administration
- No security worries about card fraud or misuse
- No problems claiming back the VAT on fuel
Personal service and more:
- Your own dedicated account manager
- Comprehensive tailored reports available 24/7
- Full protection against lost or stolen cards
- Fast, easy refuelling includes supermarket forecourts
- Nationwide coverage from motorways to country lanes
Telephone: 01235 773685
In February 2015, CAI achieved scheme operator status for TrustMark, the only Government-endorsed scheme for all trades in and around the home. It enables Installing Members to apply for TrustMark status so that they can be found by homeowners using the TrustMark postcode search facility. The TrustMark scheme operator license was awarded to CAI following a thorough assessment of all its processes for vetting and inspecting installers as well as its customer service policies, compliance audits, quality management and complaint handling procedures.
TrustMark is the Government endorsed quality scheme that signposts people to reputable local tradesmen. It is a registered social enterprise, operated under licence from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS). TrustMark’s website has an easy to use UK wide postcode search facility, which provides details of more than 21,000 licensed trades and has the largest database of accredited tradesmen in the country.
Benefits of the TrustMark Accreditation
- CAI is the only Scheme Operator for the aerial & satellite industry making all consumer enquiries from this trade going to CAI members. We also cover CCTV and access communications trades.
- By being Government endorsed, the TrustMark logo is recognised throughout the UK by homeowners.
- TrustMark's national advertising on TV, radio, newspapers & magazines provides a consumer route to increased enquiries.
- Added exposure with a listing on CAI's and TrustMark websites for the 'Find an Installer' county and postcode search. In 2014, more than 7.2m search results were provided to homeowners who used TrustMark website to find expert tradesmen.
If you would like to find out more about TrustMark membership, please contact Charlene Burke.
Telephone: 01923 803 030
Utility Aid are dedicated to ethical energy provision and working in a way that is fair for all.
They primarily work in the not-for-profit sector and are driven by the desire to help customers save time and money with their low-cost broking service – freeing you up to spend your resources elsewhere. They enable charities and organisations to fulfil their mission, whatever that may be.
They offer exceptional customer service via their six branches located up and down the country. Their team of Energy Specialists take the time to build relationships, understand and support every organisation and their needs as soon as they join.
• Free energy audit - they will review your current contracts and make recommendations based on your actual energy consumption: they never make guesses.
• Invoice validation (bill checking) on all your energy invoices - their team have returned over £1.2m to charities in the last year.
• Energy Management – an experienced account manager to answer all your questions as well as access to an energy analysis tool.
• Technology – a free Solar desktop analysis assessment to assess the potential of installing solar panels to generate energy.
• Support and guidance - they will guide you throughout the entire process: aid your understanding of energy sustainability and help you to reduce energy consumption through data management.
Telephone: 0808 1788 170