Click each title to expand section.
CAI Safe Working at Height Refresher
Telephone: 01923 803 030
Watch this space. More information coming soon ...
If you wish to find out more about Constructionline go to the link belowWebsite: www.constructionline.co.uk/contact-us/new-supplier-enquiries
Construction National Magazine
The website carries CAI's logo at the foot of the home page and for a discounted price of just £95 + vat CAI members can have a Profile listing in a Directory accessed via CAI's logo for a period of 12 months. The profile will include; full contact details, live website link, live e-mail link, description of services, logo and images, key search words and a Google map.
To secure your company’s listing contact John Conway on the contact details below. The listing will be designed by their in-house team and a proof sent to you for approval and amendment before invoicing.
Telephone: 0161 710 3876
Telephone: 01923 803 030
Evolution Print & Design
Evolution utilise their extensive print industry experience and understanding of the commercial realities in order to ensure that you get the most competitive deal possible, all while utilising the smallest amount of your companies’ resources.
Their skilled team is passionate about providing intuitive and dynamic printing solutions for a wide array of clients across the Midlands and beyond. If you are responsible for the print spend at your place of employment, they are here to provide you with bespoke solutions that will make your job easier. Let Evolution take care of your printing responsibilities and exceed your expectations.
Evolution are offering CAI members:
- A free review and free re-design of your current logos and branding.
- A potential saving of 30% on your print, promotional and marketing procurement budget with Evolution’s in-depth review of your current usage, procurement process, storage and distribution.
Contact Name: Mukesh Naker
Telephone: 03300 100 004
Fuelcard Services have partnered with CAI to save members up to 5p per litre on the national average pump prices, for both petrol and diesel, and up to 10p per litre on motorway refuelling. This level of preferential pricing is only available to members who will not find a better deal anywhere. Cutting costs with a fixed price fuel card is only the start of the benefits:
- No transaction charges or other hidden benefits
- No payment in advance, single weekly invoice
- No interest charges on free credit
- No need for paperwork and administration
- No security worries about card fraud or misuse
- No problems claiming back the VAT on fuel
Personal service and more:
- Your own dedicated account manager
- Comprehensive tailored reports available 24/7
- Full protection against lost or stolen cards
- Fast, easy refuelling includes supermarket forecourts
- Nationwide coverage from motorways to country lanes
Fleet & Commercial Insurance Brokers Limited
Fleet and Commercial pride themselves on bringing a fresh approach to insurance broking, with dedicated skilled account handlers that can provide advice and guide you with your insurance needs only a short phone call or email away. Fleet and Commercial specialise in commercial insurance products for businesses like yours, so understand the need for a quick and efficient service that allows no margin for compromise when delivering the right policy for you.
Fleet and Commercial are able to provide cover not only for Aerial Installers but also TV and Satellite Installers/Engineers, Alarm Installation, Home Automation, Automatic Gate/Entry System installers or any other business activities you are involved with.
Fleet and Commercial use a panel of insurers who understand the needs of CAI members, and their policies can include the following covers depending your needs:
- Unlimited Height Limits
- Professional Indemnity extensions
- Defective Workmanship and Rectification of work cover
- Damage to the item being worked upon
- Financial Loss
- Environmental Clean-up costs
- Alarm / security device failure
- Inefficacy (failure to perform)
- Removal of customers goods
CAI members are offered tailored packages for Public, Products and Employers Liability, Stock and Contents, Personal Accident and Professional Indemnity insurance along with all of our other services.
Contact Name: Tony McLeman
Telephone: 01993 843040
Quotatis offers a cost-effective range of accounts providing projects to reputable tradesmen with no sign-up fee or contract. They give you complete control, as you can pay for as many business leads in your area as you want when you want them and without any commitment.
Quotatis eliminate the high cost and low return rate of advertising.
Traditionally small businesses can spend hundreds or even thousands of pounds on advertising with no guaranteed return and no way of measuring its success. That's why Quotatis allows you to spend what you want, when you want to generate the leads for your area when you need them. All quote requests are qualified so it's not pot luck, It's simply a lower cost way of getting qualified leads.
Quotatis' transparent tried and tested system will email (with accompanying text messages) the requested amount of qualified leads in your preferred regional area, giving you total control of your business growth.
Quotatis and CAI have teamed up together and have launched a new feature for all members - The Quotatis Job Board! Whenever your schedule needs topping up, simply head to the job board to see the aerial and satellite enquiries from genuine customers in your area - and pick the ones you like the look of!
Telephone: 01603 856912
Telephone: 0800 551 188
In February 2015, CAI achieved scheme operator status for TrustMark, the only Government-endorsed scheme for all trades in and around the home. It enables Installing Members to apply for TrustMark status so that they can be found by homeowners using the TrustMark postcode search facility. The TrustMark scheme operator license was awarded to CAI following a thorough assessment of all its processes for vetting and inspecting installers as well as its customer service policies, compliance audits, quality management and complaint handling procedures.
TrustMark is the Government endorsed quality scheme that signposts people to reputable local tradesmen. It is a registered social enterprise, operated under licence from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS). TrustMark’s website has an easy to use UK wide postcode search facility, which provides details of more than 21,000 licensed trades and has the largest database of accredited tradesmen in the country.
Benefits of the TrustMark Accreditation
- CAI is the only Scheme Operator for the aerial & satellite industry making all consumer enquiries from this trade going to CAI members. We also cover CCTV and access communications trades.
- By being Government endorsed, the TrustMark logo is recognised throughout the UK by homeowners.
- TrustMark's national advertising on TV, radio, newspapers & magazines provides a consumer route to increased enquiries.
- Added exposure with a listing on CAI's and TrustMark websites for the 'Find an Installer' county and postcode search. In 2014, more than 7.2m search results were provided to homeowners who used TrustMark website to find expert tradesmen.
If you would like to find out more about TrustMark membership, please contact Charlene Burke.
Telephone: 01923 803 030
Utility Aid are dedicated to ethical energy provision and working in a way that is fair for all.
They primarily work in the not-for-profit sector and are driven by the desire to help customers save time and money with their low-cost broking service – freeing you up to spend your resources elsewhere. They enable charities and organisations to fulfil their mission, whatever that may be.
They offer exceptional customer service via their six branches located up and down the country. Their team of Energy Specialists take the time to build relationships, understand and support every organisation and their needs as soon as they join.
• Free energy audit - they will review your current contracts and make recommendations based on your actual energy consumption: they never make guesses.
• Invoice validation (bill checking) on all your energy invoices - their team have returned over £1.2m to charities in the last year.
• Energy Management – an experienced account manager to answer all your questions as well as access to an energy analysis tool.
• Technology – a free Solar desktop analysis assessment to assess the potential of installing solar panels to generate energy.
• Support and guidance - they will guide you throughout the entire process: aid your understanding of energy sustainability and help you to reduce energy consumption through data management.
Telephone: 0808 1788 170
Which? Trusted Traders
Give customers extra confidence in you by getting endorsed as a Which? Trusted Trader whos logo is a sure sign of trust. Passing the rigorous Which? Trusted Traders assessment shows everyone that you mean business.
Those that make the grade will be able to use the Which? endorsement logo, helping you stand out from competitors and giving customers confidence when looking for someone to work on their property.
Members of CAI get 50% off our membership fees for 6 months.* Other benefits include:
• Endorsement icon - Show off your status by displaying the Which? Trusted Trader endorsement icon on your website, vans, clothing, invoices, and more.
• Website Profile - Create a photo gallery to showcase your best work and ask your customers to leave a review.
• Dedicated account manager - A friendly voice on the phone to answer your questions and help you make the most of being a Which? Trusted Trader.
• Help resolving complaints - If you’ve got a dispute with a customer that you can’t resolve, you have access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service.
• Essential industry news - Stay on the front foot with regular updates on industry news and changes in regulation that may affect your business.
• Marketing boost - We advertise Which? and Which? Trusted Traders online, so you can reach more customers.
• Subscription to Which? - Full access to which.co.uk, including thousands of in-depth product reviews (like our Best Buy boiler report) and information about latest campaigns to help consumers. Plus the Which? magazine delivered to your business every month.
Telephone: 0117 405 7946