Click each title to expand section.
Aerial & Satellite Engineer (Edinburgh, Lothians & Central Belt)
Area: Edinburgh, Lothians & Central Belt
Job Type: Full time employment
Description: Eden Group are seeking to recruit an experienced IRS installation and service engineer. The applicant will have experience with the installation, testing & maintenance of Aerials, Satellite and SkyQ systems. Some experience with Fibre IRS would be beneficial to the applicant but not essential.
The applicants work must always be carried out to a high standard in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities (which will be supervised and training provided for) will include:
- Investigating faults and carrying out repairs
- Carrying out installations of new / upgrades to television and satellite system
- Meeting appropriate safety requirements, including requirements to work on building sites (CSCS requirements)
- Liaising with customers and ensuring quality works are completed to satisfaction and service levels
- Completing paperwork and reporting to management team
The applicant must have good communication skills.
About us: Eden Group was established in 1958 and has grown and developed long standing relationships with our customers. We are recruiting for an aerial and satellite installation apprentice who is capable of demonstrating a positive attitude towards delivering quality repairs and installations.
Additional Information: The applicant would benefit from holding a safety at heights certificate - CSCS card/Heights. Asbestos awareness training is beneficial. Full training is available. Works van provided
On successful recruitment the successful candidate will:
- Undergo regular CRB/Disclosure Scotland Checks
- Receive necessary training if not already certified for asbestos awareness, working at heights, company induction, etc.
Eden Group is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate against, Age, Disability, Gender Reassignment, Marriage and civil partnership, Pregnancy and maternity, Race, Religion or belief, Sex or Sexual Orientation. Please contact us if you require any further information.
Sub Contractor IRS Engineer ( London & surrounding)
Area: London & surrounding areas
Job Type: Sub Contractor
Description: We urgently seek to recruit an experienced self-employed IRS installation service engineer. The applicant will have experience with the installation, testing & maintenance of Aerial/ Satellite/SkyQ & Fibre IRS communal systems - not too important if limited knowledge in Fibre IRS. Works must always be carried out to a high standard in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction. Must be of smart appearance with good communication skills.
The applicant must hold a safety at heights certificate - CSCS card/Heights, also have own tools and testing equipment.
The engineer will be required on a flexible basis – Not PAYE (May not be required every day -so ideally the engineer would have own projects too). Salary – Daily rates to be discussed
Trade Counter Sales (Manchester)
Area: Trafford Park, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time
Description: Grax are looking to recruit a new team member to provide first class customer service to all customers.
Working as part of a small team you will be helping in all aspects of the business but predonminately you're going to be assisting on the trade counter, taking customer enquiries over the phone, processing orders/quotes, helping customers, picking orders, putting away stock and loading delivery vehicles.
The succesful candidate will be a strong team player who can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Applicants must be well organised and able to work using their own initiative. Knowledge of CCTV or Aerial and Satellite installations would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided. A competitive salary and job security await the successful applicant.
Technical Sales Executive & Dedicated Support for IRS (Brighton & Hove)
Area: Head Office Brighton & Hove
Job Type: Full Time
Description: Alltrade are looking for a Technical Sales Executive & Dedicated Support for IRS. Under the full guidance of the technical team, you will be required to relay technical advice and support to customers and staff on appropriate product selection and layout. The role requires an interest in electronics with some previous knowledge being beneficial.
• To develop or expand an understanding of the principles of aerial and satellite technology.
• Listen to and relay detailed information regularly with attention to detail.
• Learn how to read, decipher, and produce system designs and schematics.
• Create and amend customer quotations using a computer-based system.
• Develop or expand a passion for technical understanding.
• Attend regular training courses to develop knowledge and understanding of multiple brands.
• To answer incoming enquiries by e-mail, phone to ensure the Company’s customers receive a professional service.
• To build relationships with existing and potential clients, consultants and other contacts to progress business opportunities.
• Employees are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times while at work or out on Company Business.
• To carry out all other associated duties as and when required.
What are we looking for:
The successful candidate will join our existing and expanding team in this area with a determination to learn new skills and to develop a detailed understanding of coax and fibre-based television systems. Office based at our Head Office or one of our branch locations. You must have a confident manner, excellent communication skills and be able to provide and maintain our high levels of professionalism and customer service. Full technical training will be given, but previous experience of Television Signal Distribution would also be beneficial.
Who is Alltrade?:
Alltrade is the UK’s only Trade Only, Specialist Electrical Distributor. Supplying TV signal reception and distribution equipment, custom install, home automation and security products. Operating from ten Trade Counters across England, Wales and Scotland. Established back in 1989 we deliver on our own large fleet of vehicles across a vast area of the country. We offer our customers comprehensive technical support and planning services to the various installation trades that we cover and have dedicated technical support teams as well as training/demonstration facilities at all of our Trade Counter locations.
Unit 4 Sussex House Business Park
274 Old Shoreham Road