Which? Trusted Traders
Which? Trusted Traders is working with CAI to help aerial installers stand out from their competitors and help customers to find the right trader for them.
Which? has been helping consumers for over 60 years, and assesses and endorses traders who meet our high standards. Like the Best Buy logo, an endorsement from Which? Trusted Traders gives your customers confidence.
Members of CAI, a trade association for audio visual professionals, can apply to join Which? Trusted Traders and take advantage of a special offer giving them discounted fees for the first six months.
Become a Which? Trusted Trader
Give customers extra confidence in YOU by getting endorsed as a Which? Trusted Trader whos logo is a sure sign of trust. Passing the rigorous Which? Trusted Traders assessment shows everyone that you mean business.
Those that make the grade will be able to use the Which? endorsement logo, helping you stand out from competitors and giving customers confidence when looking for someone to work on their property.
Members of CAI get 50% off our membership fees for 6 months.* Other benefits include:
- Endorsement icon - Show off your status by displaying the Which? Trusted Trader endorsement icon on your website, vans, clothing, invoices and more.
- Website Profile - Create a photo gallery to showcase your best work and ask your customers to leave a review.
- Dedicated account manager - A friendly voice on the phone to answer your questions and help you make the most of being a Which? Trusted Trader.
- Help resolving complaints - If you’ve got a dispute with a customer that you can’t resolve, you have access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service.
- Essential industry news - Stay on the front foot with regular updates on industry news and changes in regulation that may affect your business.
- Marketing boost - We advertise Which? and Which? Trusted Traders online, so you can reach more customers.
- Subscription to Which? - Full access to which.co.uk, including thousands of in-depth product reviews (like our Best Buy boiler report) and information about latest campaigns to help consumers. Plus the Which? magazine delivered to your business every month.
All applicants will have to pass a Which? assessment process and agree to follow their Code of Conduct, as do all Trusted Traders. Refer to apply section below for more information and links to Which?.
Apply for Which? Trusted Trader Membership
Stand out from the crowd. Become a Which? Trusted Trader. When customers see the Which? Trusted Traders logo, they know they’re choosing a business that they can count on.
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm. Standard call rates apply.
You’re invited to become a Which? Trusted Trader, membership starts from just £60 (incl. VAT) each month, depending on the size of your business. The 50% off for 6 months will be applied at the point of endorsement. See Which? Trusted Traders for more information below.