Introduction to Digital Marketing - Watford
This program is designed for owners, managers and employees who require an understanding of digital marketing methods and opportunities, and some practical skills they can use in their roles.
This short course will help you to create your own digital marketing plan of action designed to achieve your short- and longer-term marketing goals and objectives.
Compared to traditional methods of promotion and advertising, digital marketing can offer a very cost effective and measurable means to generate awareness and revenue, particularly for start-ups and small and medium sized businesses.
A digital marketing strategy will give you a foundation on which to build all your key online marketing activities, and to ensure business objectives are being met.
The objectives of this short course are to give you an understanding of the marketing planning process and how you can use it to create your own digital marketing strategy. You’ll be shown tools that you can use to better understand your customers, your strengths and weakness, how social media can be used to reach your customers and how you can optimise your website to increase sales.
You will be taken through marketing theory, processes and techniques to help develop your digital marketing strategy including:
- What is digital marketing and marketing planning
- Marketing models to assist with planning
- Situational analysis – where are we now?
- Objectives and tactics – where do we want to be and how do we get there?
- Digital marketing channels and techniques – content, advertising, email marketing, social media and SEO
- Control and Measurement – was the strategy successful?
After completing this course, you should have a basic understanding of:
- What digital marketing is and how it can benefit your business
- The marketing planning process and how to create a digital marketing strategy
- Some marketing models and techniques to help understand your customers, your current situation and create short- and longer-term objectives
- Digital marketing methods such as social media and SEO and how and when to use them
- How to measure and review the success of your digital marketing strategy
The course is classroom based with a mix of tutor presentations and individual exercises
Multiple choice question and answer papers
This programme is run over 1 day.
|Event Date||27-Nov-2019 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||27-Nov-2019 5:00 pm|
|Location||Watford - CAI Ltd|