CAI has secured partnerships with businesses to help CAI members with the costs associated with the day-to-day running of a business and helping it grow.
Adelie are a small family owned business based in the West Country, supplying, embroidering and printing work wear and corporate clothing/uniforms to a vast range of companies and organisations in all parts of the UK.
They work closely with all their customers and have built trust and confidence with them over the past 13 years, due to their dedication in aiming to exceed all their expectations of service and quality.
CAI members who require work wear or corporate clothing can access the special offer of free set up of their company logo, and 10% discount on all future orders. If you have more than one logo that you use, for example the NIC logo or a trade logo, we would look at those separately and provide you with an appropriate quote.
Being a small company means Adelie can be flexible with timescales when it matters, and able to build a strong relationship with all customers, so when you have an unexpected deadline, they can help. It also means they strive to learn how each other operates, enabling them to maximise the benefits they can offer.
Adelie are currently in the process of having a new website built, but in the meantime you can visit www.fullcollection.com to get an idea of their range. However, as they have a number of suppliers and manufacturers, you may not immediately find what you are looking for. In that case, please feel free to contact Adelie directly to talk through how they can fulfil your requirements.
If you have any other questions contact Peter Ellis (Director) directly by phone or email, and they will be delighted to assist you.
Approved Business is a business to business platform connecting both users and businesses together quickly and successfully. With clear and precise company profiles as well as category specific quote forms, visitors are able to find what they are looking for at a click of a button.
Their highly effective marketing and advertising opportunities are designed to save you time and money on your marketing strategy whilst delivering invaluable, real results.
Their skilled editorial team and designers take the pressure away by enhancing your corporate image, mirroring your company website and designing a unique profile page, generating highly targeted traffic to your website.
Approved Business offer the following:
- Search, communicate and trade with over 150,000 UK companies
- Receive instant quotes for over 100,000 different B2B products & services
- Interact with the outside world through social media & reviews
- Promote your latest News through structured email software
- Monitor your traffic through the very latest tracking software
CAI members are being offered a 12 month featured listing for a special price of £295 + VAT (usually £695). Included is full design of the business listing and support throughout the year. To obtain this exclusive offer, CAI members must quote the offer code on the Approved Business Enquiry Form. Offer code is located in the members only section of ‘My CAI’.
Further details on the scheme can be found at in the members only area - DOWNLOAD
Bosch Professional Power Tools
At Bosch Professional, they draw on decades of expertise to design products that make hard work easier for professionals in trade and industry. As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of power tools, measuring tools and accessories, they believe that the best products are designed not only for the work, but also for the worker. From compact powerhouses such as the BITURBO cordless series to the disruptive X-LOCK quick-change system for angle grinders, they are relentless about delivering innovations that combine power and ease – so that workers enjoy higher levels of productivity at unprecedented levels of comfort. Their designs go the extra mile to make tools easy to use and go easy on the worker. With unmatched technological expertise and the impetus to invent for life, their more than 21,800 employees worldwide are dedicated to inventing new ways to make hard work faster, smarter, easier.
Visit the Bosch e-shop
Enjoy 15% discount as you immerse yourself in the world of Bosch Professional Power Tools, Measuring Tools & Accessories. Find the member discount code in the members area home page. Login to view.
CAI members get a substantial discount on all CAI Academy courses. Training is essential to all installers to grow their knowledge and improve their job skills to become more effective in the workplace.
CAI Academy training is conducted by qualified and experienced tutors who deliver a syllabus that is conforming to the UK industry standards. Several of our courses have been recognised and approved within the City & Guilds Accredited Programme.
Account Manager: Amanda Ward
Telephone: 01923 803 030
CAI Safe Working at Height Refresher
CAI exclusively offers to members a Safe Working at Heights Refresher Assessment. The Assessment will be conducted onsite or at your company premises saving you travel costs and unnecessary time away from a job. Upon successful completion of the Refresher, you will receive a 5 year CAI certificate for the discounted price of £70. To find out more contact Amanda Ward.
Account Manager: Amanda Ward
Telephone: 01923 803 030
Visit the Constructionline website.
CAI has been a regular editorial contributor to Construction National magazine and the magazine’s website is currently receiving over 270,000 hits each month, of which some 7,000 are unique visits. The audience for Construction National includes contractors & developers, consultants, house builders, Government departments, quantity surveyors, architects and educational establishments. Many major construction companies, suppliers and Universities are featured on the website.
The website carries CAI's logo at the foot of the home page and for a discounted price of just £95 + vat CAI members can have a Profile listing in a Directory accessed via CAI's logo for a period of 12 months. The profile will include; full contact details, live website link, live e-mail link, description of services, logo and images, key search words and a Google map.
To secure your company’s listing contact John Conway on the contact details below. The listing will be designed by their in-house team and a proof sent to you for approval and amendment before invoicing.
Dell Technologies UK
Dell Technologies UK is delighted to offer the CAI a range of exclusive discounts on selected IT and other benefits to members.
Up to 20% discount off laptops, desktops, monitors, and accessories. Plus, additional discounts during promotional periods. Access to our highly trained Small Business Technology Advisors to help members with free advice to grow their business. Dedicated account managers to work with your membership team.
Start enjoying the benefits today visit the Exclusive Member Offer page. Further information on voucher codes are available on members are logged in.
Remember to cascade to your IT buyers and procurement Managers too!
(Subject to availability. Voucher codes can be used online/offline. Some restrictions may apply)
Account Manager: Gary Dixon
Telephone: 0141 202 5613
Evolving Connectivity is the UK’s leading trade show for content delivery. Each year the show is hosted by CAI and attracts installers and industry colleagues to the event which showcases new products and gives an insight into the industries future through keynote speaker talks. CAI members wishing to exhibit receive discounted stand space, saving £65 per square metre by being a CAI member. To find out more contact Amanda Ward.
Evolution Print & Design
Evolution Print & Design are a highly trusted and well-respected print management company based in Leicester, East Midlands cover the UK. Evolution are CAI designers and printers and have been for the last 30 plus years.
Evolution utilise their extensive print industry experience and understanding of the commercial realities in order to ensure that you get the most competitive deal possible, all while utilising the smallest amount of your companies’ resources.
Their skilled team is passionate about providing intuitive and dynamic printing solutions for a wide array of clients across the Midlands and beyond. If you are responsible for the print spend at your place of employment, they are here to provide you with bespoke solutions that will make your job easier. Let Evolution take care of your printing responsibilities and exceed your expectations.
Evolution are offering CAI members:
- A free review and free re-design of your current logos and branding.
- A potential saving of 30% on your print, promotional and marketing procurement budget with Evolution’s in-depth review of your current usage, procurement process, storage and distribution.
The first 50 members to respond will get 50 x A6 size telephone pads FREE and designed with their logo and contact details. (Limited Time Offer).
Fuelcard Services have partnered with CAI to save members up to 5p per litre on the national average pump prices, for both petrol and diesel, and up to 10p per litre on motorway refuelling. This level of preferential pricing is only available to members who will not find a better deal anywhere. Cutting costs with a fixed price fuel card is only the start of the benefits:
- No transaction charges or other hidden benefits
- No payment in advance, single weekly invoice
- No interest charges on free credit
- No need for paperwork and administration
- No security worries about card fraud or misuse
- No problems claiming back the VAT on fuel
Personal service and more:
- Your own dedicated account manager
- Comprehensive tailored reports available 24/7
- Full protection against lost or stolen cards
- Fast, easy refuelling includes supermarket forecourts
- Nationwide coverage from motorways to country lanes
Fleet & Commercial Insurance Brokers Ltd
Fleet and Commercial is a CAI approved insurance partner, this means that we are able to offer CAI members competitive pricing and excellent service across a wide range of insurance services.
Fleet and Commercial pride themselves on bringing a fresh approach to insurance broking, with dedicated skilled account handlers that can provide advice and guide you with your insurance needs only a short phone call or email away. Fleet and Commercial specialise in commercial insurance products for businesses like yours, so understand the need for a quick and efficient service that allows no margin for compromise when delivering the right policy for you.
Fleet and Commercial are able to provide cover not only for Aerial Installers but also TV and Satellite Installers/Engineers, Alarm Installation, Home Automation, Automatic Gate/Entry System installers or any other business activities you are involved with.
Fleet and Commercial use a panel of insurers who understand the needs of CAI members, and their policies can include the following covers depending on your needs:
- Unlimited Height Limits
- Professional Indemnity extensions
- Defective Workmanship and Rectification of work cover
- Damage to the item being worked upon
- Financial Loss
- Environmental Clean-up costs
- Alarm / security device failure
- Inefficacy (failure to perform)
- Removal of customers goods
CAI members are offered tailored packages for Public, Products and Employers Liability, Stock and Contents, Personal Accident and Professional Indemnity insurance along with all of our other services.
Account Manager: Tony McLeman
Telephone: 01993 843040
Quotatis offers a cost-effective range of accounts providing projects to reputable tradesmen with no sign-up fee or contract. They give you complete control, as you can pay for as many business leads in your area as you want when you want them and without any commitment.
Quotatis eliminate the high cost and low return rate of advertising.
Traditionally small businesses can spend hundreds or even thousands of pounds on advertising with no guaranteed return and no way of measuring its success. That's why Quotatis allows you to spend what you want, when you want to generate the leads for your area when you need them. All quote requests are qualified so it's not pot luck, It's simply a lower cost way of getting qualified leads.
Quotatis' transparent tried and tested system will email (with accompanying text messages) the requested amount of qualified leads in your preferred regional area, giving you total control of your business growth.
Quotatis and CAI have teamed up together and have launched a new feature for all members - The Quotatis Job Board! Whenever your schedule needs topping up, simply head to the job board to see the aerial and satellite enquiries from genuine customers in your area - and pick the ones you like the look of!
Account Manager: Mike Fields
Telephone: 01603 856912
The AA has the largest fleet of breakdown vehicles in the UK with them repairing 8 out of 10 vehicles at the roadside. The AA is a partner of CAI and your business can save up to 60% on AA fleet breakdown cover across their range of packages. This is exclusive to CAI members only.
In February 2015, CAI achieved scheme operator status for TrustMark, the only Government-endorsed scheme for all trades in and around the home. It enables Installing Members to apply for TrustMark status so that they can be found by homeowners using the TrustMark postcode search facility. The TrustMark scheme operator license was awarded to CAI following a thorough assessment of all its processes for vetting and inspecting installers as well as its customer service policies, compliance audits, quality management and complaint handling procedures.
TrustMark is the Government endorsed quality scheme that signposts people to reputable local tradesmen. It is a registered social enterprise, operated under licence from the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS). TrustMark’s website has an easy to use UK wide postcode search facility, which provides details of more than 21,000 licensed trades and has the largest database of accredited tradesmen in the country.
Benefits of the TrustMark Accreditation
- CAI is the only Scheme Operator for the aerial & satellite industry making all consumer enquiries from this trade going to CAI members. We also cover CCTV and access communications trades.
- By being Government endorsed, the TrustMark logo is recognised throughout the UK by homeowners.
- TrustMark's national advertising on TV, radio, newspapers & magazines provides a consumer route to increased enquiries.
- Added exposure with a listing on CAI's and TrustMark websites for the 'Find an Installer' county and postcode search. In 2014, more than 7.2m search results were provided to homeowners who used TrustMark website to find expert tradesmen.
If you would like to find out more about TrustMark membership, please contact Charlene Burke.
Utility Aid are the only energy broker endorsed by CAI as they offer a bespoke policy tailored to our members’ needs and requirements. For further information please contact William Campbell at Utility Aid.
Utility Aid are dedicated to ethical energy provision and working in a way that is fair for all.
They primarily work in the not-for-profit sector and are driven by the desire to help customers save time and money with their low-cost broking service – freeing you up to spend your resources elsewhere. They enable charities and organisations to fulfil their mission, whatever that may be.
They offer exceptional customer service via their six branches located up and down the country. Their team of Energy Specialists take the time to build relationships, understand and support every organisation and their needs as soon as they join.
- Free energy audit - they will review your current contracts and make recommendations based on your actual energy consumption: they never make guesses.
- Invoice validation (bill checking) on all your energy invoices - their team have returned over £1.2m to charities in the last year.
- Energy Management – an experienced account manager to answer all your questions as well as access to an energy analysis tool.
- Technology – a free Solar desktop analysis assessment to assess the potential of installing solar panels to generate energy.
- Support and guidance - they will guide you throughout the entire process: aid your understanding of energy sustainability and help you to reduce energy consumption through data management.
Which? Trusted Traders
Become a Which? Trusted Trader
Give customers extra confidence in you by getting endorsed as a Which? Trusted Trader whos logo is a sure sign of trust. Passing the rigorous Which? Trusted Traders assessment shows everyone that you mean business.
Those that make the grade will be able to use the Which? endorsement logo, helping you stand out from competitors and giving customers confidence when looking for someone to work on their property.
Members of CAI get 50% off our membership fees for 6 months.* Other benefits include:
Endorsement icon - Show off your status by displaying the Which? Trusted Trader endorsement icon on your website, vans, clothing, invoices, and more.
- Website Profile - Create a photo gallery to showcase your best work and ask your customers to leave a review.
- Dedicated account manager - A friendly voice on the phone to answer your questions and help you make the most of being a Which? Trusted Trader.
- Help resolving complaints - If you’ve got a dispute with a customer that you can’t resolve, you have access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service.
- Essential industry news - Stay on the front foot with regular updates on industry news and changes in regulation that may affect your business.
- Marketing boost - We advertise Which? and Which? Trusted Traders online, so you can reach more customers.
- Subscription to Which? - Full access to which.co.uk, including thousands of in-depth product reviews (like our Best Buy boiler report) and information about latest campaigns to help consumers. Plus the Which? magazine delivered to your business every month.
Telephone: 0117 405 7946